Reasons you know it's spring in MN
1. You wake up in the morning to hear birds chirping.
2. You slip, fall and bruise your rear at night, because all of the melted snow has now turned to ice on the sidewalks.
3. People are walking around in shorts at 40 degrees.
4. The path around Lake Calhoun is so packed with people it is simply un-walkable.
5. You have to give your dog a bath after every walk.
6. People start ordering "iced" coffee drinks as soon as the thermometer reaches 30 degrees
I could go on and on, but those are my top favs!!!!
What are some of yours?