Monday, September 20, 2010

BUSY BUSY

So I haven't written in a while, but I want to start writing every day.  With school just starting, work and trying to still have a social life I have been MORE than busy!!!  It seems like I haven't, and probably won't have, a free day in a few weeks.   Since last writing I have made a few cakes, one in particular was for Kalyn and Pat's Wedding.


It wasn't a huge cake, mostly because the wedding was up by Brainerd and thus required a 3 hour long car transport.  Needless to say the cake melted a little bit and 'shifted'.  All I can say is thank god for RIBBON!!!

On running notes I've started training for the Monster Dash 1/2 Marathon!  So far training hasn't gone too well.  I have only had about 2 days that I actually felt good about running.  I have a 7 mile run today so I'll let you know how it goes!  I ate a HUGE balanced breakfast this morning.  Some eggs, with peppers, chorizo, ham, yuca fritas and black beans.  NUMMY!  Karen and I went to Victor's 1959 Cafe.  It's a little whole in the wall restaurant a few blocks away from our house.  I had a test this morning so we both decided that a treat was necessary :)

Have a great rest of your day!

No comments: