Monday, September 27, 2010

Feelin' good

So I don't think that I've mentioned this yet, but... I am running a half marathon Halloween weekend.  If you're a local it's the Monster Dash Half.  I did it last year and it was extremely fun.  Almost all of the runners are dressed up in costumes, from Ketchup and Mustard Bottles to a bikini and speedo (mind you these people had a nude colored body suit on... it is Minnesota after all :) ).   I mention this because I had a 7 mile run today that went really well.  I've been having problems during my runs lately, mostly just a general tiredness during my runs.  I couldn't put my finger on what the problem was, but after a weekend full of sleep I felt great today!  So more sleep is on the agenda for the next few weeks here!

I had a half busy day today.  Run, class, my rentals house, work and now HOME!  It feels great to just sit down.  Work was busy tonight, or at least I was busy.  It was a gorgeous day and I was serving on the patio, so I had primarily all the tables :)  I made some good money though so it was definitely worth the constant work.  Plus the  time goes by much faster when I'm busy!   I'm working on taking more pictures of my food... and cookies are to come this weekend as it's my brothers birthday on Saturday.  He's not a cake person so he's requested some cookies.  Super excited for this!!!  I need to bake, I just haven't had much time.  

Hope everyone had a happy Monday!

No comments: