Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My brain hurts

Today was a surprisingly LONG day.

It all started when I woke up at 7:42 this morning, my bus leaves at 7:24.  Whoops!  Thankfully I have a great roommate who drove me down to campus.  I was only 5 minutes late to my class and still looked somewhat decent today.  Unbelievable when you wake up almost an hour late!

After my first class several of my cohorts and I worked on our Epidemiology homework, which took us forever to complete.  This weeks assignment was the kind that involved a lot of discussion, which ended up lasting over 2 hours.  After that I still have a lab, and two looooonngg lectures to get through.  Somehow I survived and now I'm sitting at home, beer in hand with dinner in the oven.  Only thing left on the agenda tonight is beer pong with the boy :)

No comments: