Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Late Night Cookies

So last night Sam and I were deciding what to do, right around 9:15.  We had to stay at home and watch the 9 o'clock news because I had been interviewed earlier in the day and wanted to see myself!  Sure enough my friend Jacqui and I were on!!!  I believe I've reached a celebrity status ;)

I was searching on Foodgawker, as soon as Sam saw these chocolate peanut butter cookies he decided we HAD to make them ASAP.  I unfortunately forgot to take any photos :( but they turned out splendidly.  They tasted way better this morning than they did immediately out of the oven.  Be warned they are quite rich.  Oh and we substituted half of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour.

Today's agenda included a run, ice cream, homework and work.  I already ran and it went well.  Sam ran with me today and we managed to do 6 miles in 50:30.  I was pretty impressed though I was definitely getting tired by the end!  After stretching and showering we headed over to Pumphouse Creamery, where I enjoyed Pumpkin and Sea Salted Caramel and Pecan ice cream.  Absolutely delicious, though I think the pumpkin ice cream could have had more pumpkin and less nutmeg in it.

Now I'm sitting here avoiding homework before I have to head to work at 5 PM.  Hope you're all having a great day!

No comments: